Monday, July 2, 2012

MIRIAM

For the next two months ill be on Gabriola island working as a lifeguard for Camp Miriam. I worked there last year as a cook, but that job included long hours and low pay. Lifeguarding for a summer camp also doesnt pay a lot, but the amount of work Im required to do is close to nil. I clean the pool once a day, then I watch kids swim in it. During each day there are about 3 hours of free time during which the kids can go swimming in the pool, so a three hour day would be a busy day for me... let the good times roll.

Because I'll have a lot of time to kill this summer, I brought my bike up so that I could ride it every morning and get better at trials. I also brought my camera so I could take a bunch of photos this summer. Ive already got a few keepers and I add more every week. Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment