Monday, November 18, 2013

DINNERS

Now some people in the house have been surprised by how much I eat, and have asked me to take pictures of my dinners for a week. After much anticipation, here it is:

Day 1. Left over yams and potatoes, cucumber, beans, leftover lasagna, all sprinkled with cheese, with ketchup and sour cream.
Day 2: More leftover yams and potatoes, a sliced up red pepper, a fried hot dog, cooked egg white and an uncooked yolk on top, sprinkled with some kind of greens I found in the fridge.
Day 3: I was really hungry this day and ate most of the food before I remembered to take a photo. It started off being chicken, more of those leftover potatoes, way too much sauce of some kind, cooscoos?  maybe some kind of stir-fry? and of course cucumbers on the side to make me feel like I'm eating healthy.
Day 4: Ten perogies, a pack of noodles, sliced peppers and baby carrots, and a couple pieces of bread.

Day 5: Perogies, russian salad similar to potato salad (except WAAAAY better), a tomatoe, and buckwheat on the side. A true meal from the mother land.

Day 6: Hella mash potatoes, salad, beans on beans, and some carrots.
Day 7: Omelate with slices of hot dog, a bunch of pasta and sauce, and salad.


1 comment: