Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Boxing Day

Boxing Day... is the day for me to get as far away from ALL shopping centers and malls. I did a pretty good job of that. I stayed up late filming this one so i thought i should add some emotion to prevent it from being lame.. commentary turned out more intense than expected... The drop at the beginning is a 10 footer followed by a 15 footer. It isnt too bad... as long as everything goes right. Seeing as how it was my first run, i thought i would ski by, check it out, then work up the courage to do it later. But then... a snowboarder did it right in front of me. When he got down he turned around and stared up at me, waiting for me to follow him. Having a glance and leaving to do it later was no longer an option.. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED SNOWBOAAARDEEERRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment