Friday, July 11, 2014

LITTLE UPDATE

Life is awesome, and I'm having an insane amount of fun. Here are some photos of me having fun.
 This is an ABC party, I'm wearing a flag in the front, a flag in the back, and a sock.

This is a fire just outside the house, super fun.

 These is the lifeguard crew! Woo-Hoo!

 This is us on a boat, we are awesome.

Beer Fest!

I found a sasquatch!

My awesome fort building abilities became super essential when it started to rain while we were doing pool renos. Biggest frickin fort I've ever built.

Went homeless in Calgary for two days during the Stampede. This is the first night. Bed sheet provided by the Sandman Inn (Table cloth from a random table in the lobby.)


Life is awesome. Haven't posted in a while just cause I haven't had a break in a while from having fun. Tough life, right? Things are gonna change real fast though when I head back to school. Super stoked about it though! I got into Mechanical Engineering at UBC! Woooo-Hooooooo!!!

All for now, more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment