Saturday, April 13, 2013

TWO NIGHTS OF DRINKING

Here they are:

So the first night started out with drinking. Near the end of the night one guy stopped drinking about an hour before he was going to go home. He planned on driving home and he thought that an hour was enough time for him to sober up. Fact: That is not enough time for anyone to sober up. Just as he has done several times before, he ended up driving home anyway. Once everybody left and there was only three of us in the apartment, we decided to go climb into the abandoned barn near my place. It was kinda cool because the barn is now used as a storage spot for all the of the resort's old stuff. Afterwards we walked across the highway to meet up with a few friends when we ran into the guy who drove home drunk. I took it upon myself to teach him not to do it again. We tried several times before to talk to him about his reckless habit, but it never really had any effect on him, he continued to drink and drive. Having had a few drinks, I took on the problem from a different approach. I thought violence might have more of an effect on him than simply talking to him about it. Once I pinned him down hit him a few times in the chest, he quickly promised me over and over again that he would never drink and drive again. At the time we thought that I might have broken one of his ribs because he was having difficulty breathing. As it turns out I dind't break anything, and he came up to me several days later thanking me for what I did.
After beating him up that night, I stood up and noticed a bunch of grass in the wound in my knee. By the way I tried to jump into a moving truck a couple days ago and ripped my knee open and got 10 stitches to patch it up. I started picking out the grass until I got to one piece that didnt wanna come out. I got a firm grip on it and pulled it as hard as I could. As it turns out, it was not a piece of grass, it was one of my stitches. That night I learned that it is really hard to pull out your stitches by hand.


The following evening also began with drinking.

We then decided to walk down to a party happening across the highway. As we were on our way, we received a message saying the guy that stole my ipod was at this party. I got excited because I could finally give him a piece of my mind with my fists. Once we got into the area we discovered that the party had been shut down and everyone was now aimlessly wondering. Amongst the wanderers, was the thief I was looking for. I walked straight up to him and started pushing him around. I did that for a bit and then went to face the crowd and make a public announcement, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS! I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO MEET  ------- -----------! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING EXPENSIVE IN YOUR POCKETS CHECK RIGHT NOW TO MAKE SURE IT IS STILL THERE! BECAUSE THIS GUY RIGHT HERE WILL STEAL IT AND SELL IT ON KAJIJI AND CRAIGSLIST THE MOMENT YOU TAKE YOUR GUARD DOWN! HE IS A THIEF AND A LIAR!" I focused my attention back on the obese lying thief. Walking towards him with crazy coming out of my eyes, I kept whispering at him "im gonna kill you! your gonna die!" I started throwing fakes at his faces and punching him in the gut. This went on about three times until a very large bicept came up from behind and wrapped itself around my neck. I tried to wringle my way out of it, but being half the size of this bicept it was no use. I got dragged around the pavement for a bit and I could see my lights slowly going out. Just as I was about to black out, the bicept was removed. I thought to myself "man, I love air."
The events after that are a little blurry. The thief ended up running away or hiding. I ended up talking to bicept man (who was a nice guy by the way) and as it turns out he doesn't even know the fat lying thief, he just wanted to jump in and break up the fight. As I left with my friends the crowd boo'd me away and celebrated that I was gone. You little boys and little girls... I AM THE GOOD GUY.
Whatever, the next day we found out that the guy hosting the party had his Ipod stolen that night. What now little boys and girls.. what now!

2 comments:

  1. why did you not just beat up the guy who stole your stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still confused -- what was everyone aimless wondering about?

    ReplyDelete